- This “Big Band Holidays” concert is on a Saturday night.
Everyone knows Saturday night is THE night, right?
That’s why they make so many songs about it.
S-a-t-u-r-d-a-y (Saturday Night) Bay City Rollers
Saturday Night’s Alright (For Fighting) Elton John
When Saturday Comes (Def Leopard)
Plus, we know you don’t have a bedtime on Saturdays–we checked!
2. The world-renowned Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra brings its holiday concert to the Webb Center as part of a limited 10-city U.S. tour.
It’s Exclusive! It’s Fancy! Be the envy of all your friends!
No one has ever said, “Gee, I really wish I HADN’T seen the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra when I had the chance.”
𝑁𝑜 𝑜𝑛𝑒 has ever said that. We promise.
3. With student tickets available for just $5, you can experience this world-famous orchestra LIVE with your kids and grandkids.
It’s a great reason to get dressed up and enjoy time together during the holiday season.
4. The Guest Stars are phenomenal!
Ms. Dianne Reeves is a 5-time Grammy Award winner and an endlessly versatile singer.
Samara Joy was recently nominated by the Grammy Awards for Best New Artist and Best Jazz Vocal Album.
5. The JLCO is comprised of 15 of the world’s finest Jazz Musicians all playing your favorite holiday songs on the same stage. Too much talent to count on ONE STAGE, and an amazing opportunity right here in Wickenburg, Arizona!
Call the Box Office at 928.684.6624 or visit our website at dewpac.org to get your tickets (and those $5 student tickets) and we will see you at the theater on Saturday, December 10 as the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra brings a “Big Band Holiday” concert, with guest stars Ms. Dianne Reeves with Samara Joy.