4 Easy Ways to Order Tickets
- By phone: 928-684-6624
- Online: Visit us online 24 hours a day at www.dewpac.org (a $2 per ticket and $3 per transaction surcharge applies to online orders only).
- In person: The Webb Center’s Box Office is located on the second floor of Wickenburg’s Meridian Bank at the corner of Wickenburg Way (US 60) and Vulture Mine Road. Hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 am-5:00 pm.
- By mail: Webb Center Box Office
2001 W Wickenburg Way, Suite 3
Wickenburg, AZ 85390
Payments can be made by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa or Discover.
Purchase a series of tickets and save!
Order tickets to a single event or plan ahead and save 5% to 15% on a series of tickets to 5 or more shows. You do not have to order the same number of tickets for each performance. Savings apply to all “Webb Center Presents” shows. Please note: offer applies to your initial series order. Tickets added later are subject to the “single event” ticket price.
- Save 5% when you purchase 5 or more shows. (Limited to 2 adults tickets per show).
- Save 10% when you purchase five or more shows and join the Encore Society at the $100 level or higher. (Limited to 2 adults tickets per show).
- Save 15% when you purchase ten or more shows and join the Encore Society at the $250 level or higher. (Limited to 4 adults tickets per show).
- Group sales: Reserve 15 or more tickets to any “Webb Center Presents” show and save 15%.
Tickets purchased after September 9, 2014 will be assessed a $1 per ticket facility fee.
Tickets for Children
Tickets are required for all patrons, regardless of age. Tickets to “Webb Center Presents” shows are $5 for people under 18 (no other discounts apply). The content of all of our shows are presented to this community with the intent to provide wholesome live entertainment. For events not specifically geared for young audiences, parents are asked to use discretion when bringing young children.
Children must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult and should be able to sit quietly throughout the show. Out of respect for other ticket holders, babies under the age of 2 cannot be admitted to “Webb Center Presents” performances.
Stop by the Box Office and pick up your tickets or select to have them mailed at no additional charge. All tickets ordered less than ten days prior to an event will be held at Will-Call in the lobby.
Refunds and Exchanges
All tickets are non-refundable. You may donate tickets that you cannot use to the Webb Center as a tax-deductible contribution up to 48 hours prior to the event. Series subscribers may exchange a ticket for another event in the same season, subject to availability. Exchange tickets must be presented to the Webb Center Box Office no later than 48 hours prior to the date of the event.
Complimentary Ticket Policy
All issued complimentary tickets are valid until 10 minutes prior to curtain. At that time, vacant seats may be released to persons on standby.
All dates and artists are subject to change. When a performance is canceled or rescheduled, tickets may be exchanged or refunded. (Refunds are limited to the amount of ticket price, excluding service charges.)
Late Arrivals at Performances
The lobby opens one hour prior to showtime and seating begins approximately 30 minutes before the performance. Please be advised that the theatre doors will close when the performance begins. To protect the artistic integrity of the performance, patrons arriving late will be seated by the House Manager in the late seating area at an appropriate break in the show. We appreciate your punctuality.
Standby Policy for Sold Out Shows
Patrons may request to be placed on standby at the lobby’s Box Office beginning one hour prior to curtain. If seats become available, they will be released on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Self Parking in the general parking lot is free for all patrons. Valet parking will be provided by Cactus Valet at each performance for $3.