Western Arts Alliance’s Vanguard Award
Creativity, invention, and discovery—pillars of innovation—are the bread and butter of the performing arts. Artists, agents, and presenters work diligently to bring new ideas, strategies, and solutions to the pressing challenges of the day. The Vanguard Award celebrates the insights, decisions, and programs that advance this work and the field.
- 2012 “Vanguard Award” Finalist for the “Flying E Ranch Residency Program”
KAET’s Be More Awards
Celebrating the unsung heroes of the community. Their stories are inspiring, yet they often work without recognition or reward. Arizona’s nonprofit organizations – their staff members, volunteers and supporters – work tirelessly to change their communities for the better. KAET/Channel Eight spotlights these outstanding Arizona organizations through the Be More Awards.
- 2011 “Be More Unstoppable” Nonprofit Organization of the Year Award Winner
- 2011 “Be More Creative” Award Winner
- 2010 “Be More Creative” Finalist
- 2009 “Be More Creative” Finalist
- 2008 “Be More Creative” Finalist
West Valley Arts Council’s Champion of the Arts
This award recognizes contributions by an individual or organization to community enrichment through the arts.
- 2010 “Champion of the Arts”
Governor’s Arts Award
Since 1981, the Governor’s Arts Awards recognize Arizona based artists, arts organizations, businesses, educators and individuals for their devotion, passion and creativity to the excellence and diversity of Arizona’s arts and cultural community.
- 2011 “Community” Nominee
- 2010 “Community” Nominee
- 2009 “Arts in Education” Nominee
Arizona Republic’s Readers Poll
- 2007 “Best Live Music Venue”
Business Journal of Phoenix
- 2007 “Northwest Valley Star Award”
WESTMARC’s Best of the West Award
The Best of the West Awards program is designed to recognize outstanding contributions to the image, lifestyle and economy of the West Valley.
- 2001 “Celebrating Cultural Awareness”
- 2004 “Arts, Entertainment and Sports Venue”